- You have a growth mindset
- You are excited by problems because they’re opportunities for improvement
- You see feedback is essential to your own, your peers, and the company’s growth
- You are excited to learn from your peers
- You look for “10x” solutions
- You are determined to transform the industry
- You are insatiably curious. You keep asking why
- You seek to understand the truth behind problems and find solutions to them
- You expect to have the full context because you know it’s key to making excellent decisions
- You have an obligation to speak up
- You ask for candid and frequent feedback, and share it proactively
- You communicate directly with compassion
- You have a bias towards written communication and documentation to open up access to your thinking
- You are thoughtful around what type of communication is necessary to achieve your goals expediently
- You listen with openness and curiosity
- You celebrate wins
- You care intensely about Kojo's success
- You care about the well-being and success of your teammates
- You strive for excellence and inspire others to do the same
- You care deeply about our customers
- You seek to understand their pain
- You know they’re not always “right” but you always try to solve the root of their problems
- You understand that what might be small things to us make a huge difference for them
- You go the extra mile to delight them
- You accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- You prioritize rigorously
- You’re both fast-paced and detail-oriented
- You see process as a tool for achieving great results, not as an end in itself
- You measure results and are evidence-based
- You know a mix of different perspectives will lead to excellent decisions
- You seek out a difference of views when building teams and making decisions
- You are open minded to perspectives that are different from your own
- You make the extra effort to see things from the other’s point of view
- You encourage others to speak up and share their points of view
- You are motivated by having the space to make your best judgments about what should be done and how to do it
- You establish clear next steps and do what you say you’ll do
- You hold others accountable to meeting their commitments
- You appreciate others doing the same
- You are an owner of Kojo and act in its best interests
From our team
"I feel right at home with my colleagues, who are not only experts in their fields, but also happen to be a group of really friendly and supportive folks. I love how we celebrate our success together - and there have been many causes for celebration!"
"The biggest thing that continues to stand out for me about Kojo is how lovely the people are. We all care about each other’s success and try to be considerate of one another, which makes me incredibly motivated to bring my best self to the job every single day."
"Kojo's team is highly talented, deeply approachable, and led by the most transparent leadership. I feel empowered to do my best work here and I love seeing the impact it's having on our users and their industry."
"We’re solving a major problem for the construction industry - one that's often considered to just be the cost of doing business. Bringing innovation to the industry is equally challenging and fulfilling!”
"As a young engineer, Kojo has empowered me to take more ownership in both technical and product decisions. The team puts trust in every individual while still having great senior engineers who mentor. I couldn’t be happier."
"Working at Kojo has been an absolute dream. The culture is what sets Kojo apart. Everybody cares about each other’s success and the support I receive from leadership has confirmed that Kojo is the right place for me."
Join the team
Changing an industry is about solving hard problems together. Check out our open positions and help us transform the way construction projects find success.