Take control over your materials management process
Streamline your purchasing process
- Track your job’s material spend vs. estimates
- Catch invoice errors, keep vendors accountable, and stop overpaying for materials
- Eliminate manual data entry for POs, RFQs, requisitions, and job costing
More time building, less time managing materials
- Get the materials you need when you need them
- Always know when your orders have been purchased
- Visibility into your warehouse inventory from the jobsite
Find the best prices and availability, save on material costs, and decrease material waste.
Finding the best prices
"Using Kojo, I was able to save $30,000 on a large conduit order. Kojo makes it fast and easy to source quotes from multiple vendors, so I was able to find the best deal with little work or time wasted."
Automate data entry for office teams and reduce time spent managing materials in the field.
"With Kojo, everything is at least 20-minutes faster. Especially for the field. They can select everything they want using an Amazon like shopping app. For purchasing agents, it saves us about two hours a day."
Track project spending, catch billing errors, and know what's sitting in your warehouse.
Transparency, visibility, and insights
"The warehouse feature is helping us have transparency in the field so that we can see all products that are available for the job sites. We save time and money by not having to order material that has already been purchased."
Meet our partners
We connect with the systems you already use, ensuring your data is accurate and up-to-date.